Monday, April 4, 2011

A journey through time and produce...

So my boyfriend and I signed up for produce delivery about a week and a half ago. We got our first box of produce on Tuesday. My thought is that I want to start a blog based on the recipes, meals, etc that we eat based on what we get. I think it will be pretty fun, and I'll do my best to include pictures where I can. Basically this is getting switched to a food blog, that I'm going to do my best to update. I will continue updating my beauty blog simultaneously. Good luck me.

These first few posts will be a bit retro-active, since a lot of what we got last week has already been made and consumed, which also means that there won't be any pictures. There will also be a short hiatus while Chris and I are in Texas and Arkansas.

Think that's about it!

No comments: