Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dere-licht my balls.

Welcome to summer!

So yeah, I've been a little remiss in my duties, but it's mostly because I haven't really made anything unusual recently, and even less so with my produce. I've been roasting vegetables mostly. It's easy. I can set it up, take the dog for a short walk (praying the house doesn't burn down while I'm away) I get back sprinkle it with lemon and dill/rosemary/basil/herb d'jour, and eat. But I promise I'll be better.

I need to add this recipe that I did for Broccoli Almond Soup. It was terrible, and took a great deal of re-working, but I think the theory is good. I can't decide whether to put my recipe for German Pork Roast on here, since it doesn't have anything to do with my produce, since I don't make my own Sauer Kraut. We'll see. Tonight is going to be pan-roasted chicken quarters and roast/steamed asparagus (depends on how hot it gets!).

No comments: