Thursday, July 28, 2011

Master Cleanse

I think Chris and I are going to do the Master Cleanse for 10 days starting on Monday. I am mostly doing it for health reasons, but I am also attending a wedding on the 13th and was thinking that dropping a few lbs prior would be a good thing, I am fully aware that I will almost certainly gain that weight back, but this cleanse is going to be the beginning of a permanent dietary change that Chris and I are starting.

The plan as of now is this:
Saturday July 30th - No meat or dairy, 70/30 veggies and fruit. As much liquids as possible. focusing mainly on soups and drinking a lot of water.
Sunday July 31st - Fresh orange juice and any left over soup/veggies
Monday August 1st - Day 1 of cleanse
Wednesday August 10th - Last day of cleanse
Thursday August 11th - Orange juice and possibly some soup
Friday August 12th - Soup and some solid foods, no meat or dairy
Saturday August 13th - Wedding

No comments: